STALKING SURVEY

<<

William Clem

Post Tue Aug 15, 2000 12:07 pm

I'm a graduate student at a university. As part of my th

I'm a graduate student at a university. As part of my thesis project, I'm conducting a research study into stalking behavior. I have constructed an e-mail survey for stalking victims. This confidential survey is multiple choice and takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Ultimately, if my research can help protect victims from violent behavior, I have reached my goal. <BR> <BR>I'm also examining stalking laws in different states. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me at stalkingsurvey@yahoo.com. If you know anyone who is or has been a stalking victim, and would take a few minutes to participate in a confidential survey, can you please give them my e-mail address. Upon my completion of the research, those stalking victims who have completed the survey can request a copy of the results. <BR> <BR>Thanks, <BR> <BR>W. Clem <BR>August 15, 2000. <BR>
<<

Beverly

Post Mon Oct 23, 2000 10:51 am

I have lived next door to this neighbor for 30 yrs. The wif

I have lived next door to this neighbor for 30 yrs. The wife is my best friend. Years ago, once in a while some strange thing would happen with her husband...ie: he would be in our back yard, or watching me and it kept getting worse and closer together. Ihave now known for about 2 years or so that he is watching me a lot. Stands in his door way and watches me get out of my car in my garange...put up shades so he cannot see. Stands in his yard to watch me do gardening and such. Hides behind bushes. We installed cameras and we have now got 1 1/2 hours of tape with him wandering back and forth our driveway trying to see up into our bedroom window..all this in the pouring down rain. The problem is that I have not said anything (even after he has told me he loves me and tried to hug me) because his wife is my best friend. She will be devastated. Now it is so bad, I cannot even go to visit her when he is not home, as I am so uncomfortable. I don't know what to do........

Return to Stalking Laws Archives