Good News!!!!

<<

~evilanne

Post Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:45 pm

Good News!!!!

Bubba will not be waiting much longer for Dip.

Bond condition states
THAT the Defendant is not to be present outside the State of XYZ and/or in the State of XYZ without written court order allowing him to do so EXCEPT that the Defendant shall return to the State of XYZ for any hearing at which his attendance is required and/or if the Judgement and Sentence in his case is affirmed he shall return to begin service of his sentence."

I will post more the details later but his Judgement and Sentence has been affirmed!!! Don't know if he will comply with the bond and turn himself over without some type of melodrama but one can always hope.

This was not a perfect trial, but then very few are. In fact a perfect trial is not required. “[T]he Constitution guarantees only a fair trial, not a perfect one.” [Citation removed] When viewed in its entirety, we cannot say that any of the identified errors deprived [Dip] of a fundamentally fair trial. Affirmed.

my edits in italics
Happy Trails :)
evilanne
<<

paranoid

Post Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:24 pm

Doin' happy dance!
Virginal Cindy the upright and stalwart
<<

Southern Girl

Post Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:39 pm

(((clapping!!!)))
<<

~techgirl

Post Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:48 am

*dancing* singing WOOoooOOt WoooOOOOt! !

as u know this is a high alert time tho sis ~ keep your eyes and ears pealed and have plenty of ppl watchin your back!

peace & safety,

~Techgirl
<<

~evilanne

Post Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:14 pm

I know...most people at work are aware of the situation...they published an article in the local paper today on the appeal decision....one guy at work says I'm the "strange" woman cuz the article refers to me as the "estranged wife" :lol: I was teasing this young officer about tearing the ear off of my bunny eraser and this guy says "you better be careful, the last person who did that ended up in prison" so we are having some fun with it :lol: I am safer at work than at home but I am on high alert!!!
evilanne
<<

~techgirl

Post Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:33 am

Isn't it wonderful to laugh?!?!!! :lol: Estranged ! LMAO!!!

Good to hear your alert :) sad that we have to be, however this too shall someday pass :)

I know I really enjoyed the time of freedom and peace that I experienced while Badger was on house arrest. Tho at times the probation officers extremely lacked in doing his job due to the lack of knowledge about stalking behaviors. Had he been convicted of Stalking things may have been different, but the DA felt the need to "take what she could get"! Yet i had all the evidence needed to convict and plenty of witnesses to put a stop to the behavior immediately. So many times I have revisited the laws on Stalking in my state and I am dumbfounded as to why she never pursued the Stalking charges. :roll: He is a Felon for violating a TOP. hmmm and dig a little deeper and you find the whole reason for the TOP and hmmmm wow go figure its in place for a lifetime- Umm wonder why!
ok ranting- hehehe been a while I guess LOL

Awareness I think is the key to all this in every aspect! :)

Peace and safety, oh and ((((hugs))))) congrats again!

~Techgirl
<<

~evilanne

Post Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:49 pm

Thanks techgirl....love your ~s~q~u~i~g~g~l~y~ :wink:

He's going to try something on the legal front...don't know what...more than likely a sad sob story to the Judge about being sick or how he has behaved himself since he was released....NOT!!!! If that fails he should have to turn himself in by the end of next week.
evilanne
<<

~evilanne

Post Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:22 pm

Appeal Decision

Overwhelmed with several things going on but I wanted to post the link to the complete decision: http://wyomcases.courts.state.wy.us/app ... 1253&hits=
evilanne
<<

sur5er31198

Post Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:26 pm

Evilanne,

Wheeeeeeeeeeew...so has this finally sunk in yet? It gave me the willies reading about the investigators being at your house the night your ex stalked you with the knife. OMG girlfriend, you know you have one heck of an angel watching over you. What a jerk your ex is for attempting to harm such a wonderful person as you...I am so happy to hear that justice will finally be served to him. :wink:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
An informed victim is an empowered victim enroute to recovery.
<<

~evilanne

Post Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:47 pm

I have several angels :D I just hope will serve some time. The Judge already turned down probation, even intensive supervised probation, at the sentencing hearing...I really don't know that anything has changed...he is still an @$$Hat as Monolith would say. We will see what happens on Thursday.
evilanne
<<

Monolith

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:05 am

That's the question - how much time they'll put him in the can...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the end one always blows one's nose.
<<

sur5er31198

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:51 pm

The people responsible for the recommendation to the judge, will be the prosecutor and the probation officer.

The probation officer uses a scoring system (type of crime; potential for perp to be treated outside prison; priors; behavior of perp during pretrial release; violation/revocation of previous probation/pretrial release agreement; etc., etc.). Also, any information obtained from the victim by the probation officer can be used to determine if the perp is better suited for probation or prison.

The period of time that a probation officer really pays attention to is from the perp's arrest until sentencing, because this gives the officer a view of how the perp will behave if they are only sentenced to probation. A probation officer looks to see if the probationer accepts responsibility for their actions and attempts to obtain counseling, in addition to paying court fees/fines. The theory here: if you can't take care of your problem and deal with it prior to sentencing and during release, who the heck are you fooling that you deserve probation?

Keep in mind, that your most powerful and bestest friend in the entire world during the sentencing stage, is the probation officer. :wink: :D

From the recommendation from the probation officer, prosecutor, and victim impact statement, the judge has a scoring system which is used to determine probation or prison and the length/condition of the sentence.

If you do a search for "judge sentencing guidelines" and "probation department guidelines" for your state, you will get an idea of what the prosecutor, probation officer, and judge are looking at/for when a sentence is handed down.

Hope this helps. :wink:
<<

paranoid

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:09 pm

He was sentenced. He is appealing - don't know if that's the right word - adn asking for a reduction of sentence. Proly because he's kept his nose clean in the meantime.

Cept he hasn't and Evil can show that.
Virginal Cindy the upright and stalwart
<<

~evilanne

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:32 pm

At the sentencing hearing the Judge ruled ""It is judgment of this Court that you be and hereby are sentenced to the custody and control of the department of corrections to be incarcerated in the state penal institution designated by the department for not less than 30 months, nor more than 72 months…. I have no illusions that this sentence solves this problem. I do think there should be punishment for the conduct. I also think, Mr. Law, that there are programs that are available to you to get the counseling, get the help you need to help you deal with whatever emotions drive you to engage in this conduct so that both of you can get on with your lives, if for no other reason, than your son."

He turned down intense supervised probation and ordered jail time...nothing has change other than he has been out of state for almost 2 years now. He still manipulates my son, harasses through hang up calls and through the courts on visitation/child support issues. I have one police report where his sister's number registered on my caller ID--can't prove he actually dialed the number according to the DA; at least half a dozen traces to his cell phone from my mother's phone--noone has jurisdiction to do anything; and two other police reports for harassing phone calls that we can't prove anything by--but I am pretty sure one was when he found this site and signed on as March26Revenge--date we were married.
evilanne
<<

sur5er31198

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:33 pm

If he is asking for a reduction in sentencing/requesting probation instead of prison time, it will be reviewed by the probation officer again....and he will be scored again. :wink:

Trust that the probation officer, prosecutor, and judge see him for what he is...someone who is doing his best to avoid accountability, and I doubt it will fly. :wink:
<<

~evilanne

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:06 pm

Probation officer hasn't a clue what is going on...I think he calls him about once a month to make sure he is still in PA
evilanne
<<

sur5er31198

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:19 pm

Wow, that is sloppy work by a probation officer...real sloppy. When a probationer leaves the state where he is on probation, the probationer is assigned to a probation officer/department in the county which he is residing to. Would be real interesting to find out from the PA county if they are even aware that a convicted felon is living in their midsts.

Dumb blonde tactic "Hullo ____county probation department? This is X...and X was convicted of felony stalking, here in the state of X. While awaiting an appeal (which was recently denied), he was on probation....I take it that since he resides in PA, that his case was assigned to you folks in PA, so he could be monitored according to the presentence agreement."

Bet that PA county will be a bit hot to find out that your state knowingly released a convicted felon into PA without notifying the proper authorities in PA. :roll:

What county in PA is he in? :wink:
<<

~evilanne

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:44 pm

Upper Macungie Township....outside of Allentown PA. They don't have any concerns and no control as I found out when phone calls were traced to him from my mother's phone in TX. Not their problem because the victim isn't there.
evilanne

Return to Success Stories - Archive