Tweety

Moderators: Harakeke, Mod Squad, SVS Moderators

<<

littlestarlight

Post Fri May 18, 2012 9:24 pm

:lol:
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.
~Norman B. Rice
<<

littlestarlight

Post Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Pop goes the weasel....

Hey Guys!!! I miss you, even that silly bird. I guess it's time for an update and I don't feel like looking for one of me old threads.

Once I finally made the turn towards healing with MC things moved so fast. I think, in part, it was because I had learned to stand my ground with his crap. For the longest time I cut off contact with any mutual acquaintances. Not long after he slipped up and accused me of cyber stalking him while I was with the person he was trying to convince of me evil ways, I pushed back and I pushed had. He was posting all kinds of lies on some local news papers forums. He took documents and email that were altered to make me look like his stalker, scanned and posted all the originals. I had the complete record of events, including his emails during his very first attack of me. He was so blinded by rage during his first attack that he didn't think and explained how he had planned to steal public funds. Then I walked away and ignored his rants and protests online. I'm told the attacks continued for a little while. but not that long.

Then, a few months later, something amassing happened. I was asked to join a newly forming focus group that had to do with local issues. I attended the first meeting even though I knew mc had talked his way into this organization as an expert. After the meeting I spoke with the organizer and explained that I really believed in what he was doing, but would not be part of anything mc was. I didn't get into the stalking issue, I just showed him the emails and walked away.

The next day the organizer called me. He said the 2 people told him the entire story and then said they couldn't participate because of mc. mc was told he was no longer welcome in the organization.

About the same time I had come out of my shell and resumed my high profile position as an elected official. I was appointed to a Governors focus group and had just been elected as the President of another association that is pretty high profile her. Slowly, just about all of the associations he belongs to, cut him out. I had risen to the top of the feeding chain seemingly out of nowhere.

I have not heard anything about him in about 2 years. He crashed and burned in the field he so much wanted to dominate. There are no more drive bys, phone calls or internet posts. He has simply vanished from my world.

I do realize he has probably moved on to another victim because that's what he does. I know he has been banned from most of the local medias web site.

I'll never forget mc, but I did learn from all of this. If he were to show up here, or on any other site I used I won't panic. He is dead to me now and it is so awesome to have my life back.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.
~Norman B. Rice
<<

woodie

Post Sun May 20, 2012 9:23 am

lsl !!!

Thanks for sharing your story!! It is so great when the truth is eventually revealed and things work out. I am happy to know you have your life back. Thanks for taking the time to come here & share, and possibly help someone by posting this. I know it made MY day :P Thanks also for all your contributions here in helping people. Would be nice to have you here on a regular basis again :D

PS - Wonder how he is feeling wallowing in the remains of his own actions :twisted:
<<

Tweety Bird

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 am

... Never fear!!.... That bird is still here!... :lol:

Nice to see some of the oldies still popping in!!.. :wink: and others still keeping the fort!! :D

All good down my neck of the woods.. And life is happy and safe. Glad to hear that is the case with you guys too 8)

Promise to come online more often.. Now I have remembered my password!! :roll:

Keep safe all.. Will be back real soon. :lol:
Last edited by Tweety Bird on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
He who dies with the most toys is still dead

<<

Tweety Bird

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 am

Oh gawd!! ... Double post!!.... :lol:

<<

Tweety Bird

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Wow... I've popped in a few times and it's really quiet on here!. I hope that's reflective of a quiet time on the stalking front for all. :wink:

It's winter here in oz but the days have been sunny and warmish. Work is keeping me busy and the relationship is going well (there is life after a stalking experience).

I cannot believe that I joined the forum soooooo long ago :? Where does the time go??.

I cannot tell you guys how important you were in keeping me going and feeling like I had a place to belong, where my situation was understood, sympathized and friends were made :D

It's great to read that things have improved for some of us and that we all continue to stay safe.

Bit sad to see the place so quiet, but if that is a good sign... then that's a good thing :D

Hey woodie, you've been keeping the place going!! :D. Nice to see evil and sis still popping!!... :shock:

<<

woodie

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi Tweety!!!!!!!!!!

So nice to see you!!!!!!! Glad life is good :D

Yeah it keeps on getting more & more quiet here. Not sure why. Guess people are finding other ways of dealing with their stalking situations, as there's not a lot of support here. It will probably never be the way it used to be here, even when I first got here, and I know it was even more active and supportive before I got here.

Even so, I am glad it is still here, and people can still get information here and read other's stories, which also helps.

Peace out girl 8)
<<

Tweety Bird

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Hi woodie. :D

It's been a while eh?... Would be good if some of the old crew came back a bit more often :lol: ... But that's life. People get busy, heck I know all about that! And the site also changed dynamics along the way :?

Ah well, I may stick around for a while... See if I can help out or at least offer an ear... :wink: ,

<<

woodie

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Yeah would be nice to see the good ole girls :D Maybe they will pop in now that you sparked up the "Tweety" thread 8)

I guess for some people once your stalking situation is over, you want to move on, and then don't visit the website as much, till you just don't come back at all. I can understand that.

Glad to see you are popping in and it will be great to have you here as much as possible :D :D
<<

littlestarlight

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Tweety Bird wrote:... Never fear!!.... That bird is still here!... :lol:

:roll: Oh boy!

Hey stranger, I've missed you.

Woodie, maybe dome move on and want to forgot, but most of us will be forever haunted by our experiences. What we have learned is to stay safe and live our lives. I am moving at the end of the month, but I put out feelers as to where mc is. The last thing I wanted to do was end up in his neighborhood. I just don't need that crap anymore. I will wonder if he will teack me just to know where I am, but he can't hurt me anymore.

I think sis nailed it with her explination, no more needs to be added, Stay safe everyone.
~Norman B. Rice
<<

evilanne

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:09 pm

(((((((((littlestarlight, Woodie, Tweety))))))))))

It is good to see some posts for a change, nearly fell out of my chair :lol:

littlestarlight wrote: I won't panic. He is dead to me now and it is so awesome to have my life back.

You Go LSL! Good to see all of you posting and everything seems to be going well :D I am so thankful that the stalking is in the past for me....I think sometimes focusing too much on a problem can get too much at times. It so nice not to look over your shoulder constantly or to live in fear.

Recently I saw someone exhibit stalking behavior towards a friend of mine, which was interesting. The earlier you identify the behavier and establish healthy boundaries, the better it is. I am very thankful that imy situation is in the past and I pray it stays that way. I also pray for those who are still suffering or going through similar situations...we can survive & success is the best revenge :wink: .

Things here are good....ups & downs at times but all is manageable and life is good as it should be.
Happy Trails :)
<<

evilanne

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Just checking in....sure got quiet again :( Hope all is well in your neck of the woods
<<

MFDUSA

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Howdy!

Hello Ladies. It's My Father's Daughter/Daddy's Girl. Just wanted to stop in and say Hi. Hope all is well with everyone!
<<

evilanne

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 am

Wow...(((((MFD))))) I was wondering who was crashing our thread :lol: Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
<<

MFDUSA

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:41 am

((((Hugs back)))))

All is well! Tried dropping you a line a while back, not sure if I used the right addy. :(
<<

evilanne

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Glad you are doing alright. I rarely check email at home so it is likely that I just missed it, I'll look next time I open my email. I spend so much time in email at work that I just want to goof off when I'm at home.
<<

Tweety Bird

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Re: Tweety

Wow!! Long time no visit!! :D

I hope everyone is well and stalker free :D

I had some news that I want to share!... I recently got engaged to the lovely man I have been dating for the last few years. I am very happy and looking forward to our new life together. :D

Stay safe and strong ladies 8)

:mrgreen:

<<

Chazzy

Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:28 am

I guess in your case it's no longer "stay safe" but "stay happy!" We manage to go on even when we think we can't and find life goes on and sometimes brings someone wonderful into our lives who remind us that while the Fates sometimes are not so kind, sometimes they surprise us. Wishing you all the happiness you deserve!
<<

woodie

Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:30 pm

CONGRATS TWEETY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks for popping in & cheering us up with the good news !!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the moment I am stalker free, but living in isolation in a cold & expensive place. Oh well, that's the trade-off. Not even stalkers want to come here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DO keep in touch sweety tweety :lol:
<<

littlestarlight

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:39 pm

OMG CONGRATS SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sure did take long enough for him to reach the legal age to marry! :lol:

No really, this is great news for you, I am really happy for you.

I moved about 8 months ago and have settled into a quiet life as an empty nester. I hope everyone has found solace in life, as I see most of the old regulars pop in from time to time to check in.
~Norman B. Rice
<<

El

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Hey everyone...............

Not been here for a loooooooong time, life sure changed here. The git did get the idea that he is not going to ruin my life but it took a very long time. He still tries to contact me from time to time but with no success. The cops are also after him for other crimes but that is his problem.

I also recently got engaged! To the same guy I started dating while I was here, it has been a very rocky road but we are now on level paths. He moved in with me 18 months ago.

The stalking stuff left a very deep scar and I do not think I will ever get over it totally, still get anxious when I go shopping. Trust in humans are difficult.

Tonight I just could not sleep, perhaps I missed chatting with the people who helped me.

Thanks
Life is not about waiting for storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
<<

littlestarlight

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi El, thats awesome!!
~Norman B. Rice
Previous

Return to We are Surviving! Updates