Methods of hacking and stalking?

Moderators: Harakeke, Mod Squad, SVS Moderators

<<

bird

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Methods of hacking and stalking?

I have been vicitm of stalking watching from my teen but i wasn't aware of i was victim,from my past many years i realised my life fully controlled by my stalkers and lead my life where they wanted to see me.hacking ,watching by following me and keeping information of my phone calls and through my phone call getting information of my friends to buy my personal information to plan my life. i stopped makig phone calls from my registered phone number on my name then i formatted my laptop so many times but i know people still watch me i suspect, i do not know how even if i go out and about i know my stalkers chase me to see what i am doing in my personal life. sometime i feel my stalker got dangerous plans in mind make me to watch around all the time because of insecurity i am having. could anyone answer what method my stalkers using to hack me online ?how they watch me ? i guess they got access to my calls made to other ppl through my phone company ! sometime i feel my stalker must profestional criminal
<<

Sane

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:05 am

I hope am wrong but it might be a case of organised stalking/group stalking am afraid.
See 'cause stalking'on this site.
<<

give it up

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:17 am

Another thing, which occurred at my former employer, which was an entertainment enterprise, was that a rival company hacked our computers to see what music we were listening to.

Our employer gave us their blessing to consume music and learn as much about music history and the music industry as possible, and this other company was not a music company, just a corrupt rival. When one of the employees got angry, the hacker deleted every mp3 from their hard drive...most of that stuff had to be loaded again! If they didn't have backup or a hard copy, they lost their music.

So, apparently, whether it is a nosy stalker or a nosy boss or a competitor - they can hack your music player or mp3 player to see what songs you are listening to.

One co-worker had an ex-husband who worked in a different department who liked to check up on her to see what music she listened to. This distressed her so much that she went back to using a radio.

I mean, that is really creepy behavior. Unless you share that with others voluntarily, it's no one's business!
<<

give it up

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:05 pm

I care very much about human health and safety, even though I am a dumb layperson. I mean, you have to be proactive with safety and at the end of the day, you can't trust anyone with your safety....which is why we have such a huge gun problem in America, isn't it?

Like, I know one guy who got hit by a stranger's car on purpose, all because the guy's phone number was on the victim's cell phone...and this guy served in the military and had a security clearance, and this stalker kept his cell phone records and followed him all over the place.

Of course, our government never does anything wrong ever and never lets obsessos track people through their cell phones, and the super smart government would never let anyone spy on an injured man in a hospital, especially one with a military background who served his country! That would be appalling and unAmerican and we would never let that happen, ever, would we, because we are super smart and never make mistakes ever!!! I mean, the United States is a great country and wouldn't compromise itself by allowing predators to have veterans' cell phone numbers or anything like that!

Then there are the nutsos who get mad because you stumbled across their web page and then they try to follow you all over the place. No, that never happens ever and is no threat to anyone and never causes any damage ever!
<<

give it up

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Another story

Another friend had someone send her e-mail congratulating her on her "fairy tale" wedding, acting like she knew them...I mean, what a crazy. I mean, it's not like her wedding pictures were on the front page of the paper or something...I mean, there are people out there who live vicariously through others, I guess, because they are unable to obtain happiness for themselves!

Like knowing where she got married and what hotel and how fairy tale and "romantic" it was, and that person served in the MILITARY and you know, believe it or not, not all women act like servile little fantasist princesses all weak and cowardly, yes - SOME WOMEN SERVE OUR COUNTRY and "princess" does not suit their personality. This person served in Iraq and doesn't need someone calling them a princess by some LOSER....they didn't serve in Iraq to entertain and defend some nutball like YOU!

I mean, this person had a non-denominational wedding in a private small church and here comes ms weirdo vicarious commenting on her wedding pictures and her "fairy tale" wedding like she's a celebrity.

People like this exist and talk to law enforcement, well it's your problem, especially if you're a woman because macho people don't like attractive people and IT'S YOUR FAULT IF YOU HAVE A STALKER! You called attention to yourself! And the police were all like, well look at the suits your dad wears to the wedding and how much money he has, it's not our problem.

Next thing you know, she gets a hang up phone call by some weirdo who says he has a "knife". Did she get any results? No!

Return to Cyberstalking