Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Brain Scanning and Other Unethical Practices

Hello:

I am concerned about the potential for use of technology to conduct unethical research and/or influence the behavior of others through the use of brain scanning technology. I have personally experienced this phenomenon and am willing to publicly share my experiences with others. I can be contacted directly at 907.598.5433.

I also believe there may be other victims of this phenomenon in my local community. Through internet research I have become aware of various forms and methods of employing such techniques. Two different subjects I researched include Voice to Skull (Gang stalking) and an experiment conducted by the United States Navy into non-verbal communication through implanting a device into a person (possibly without their consent) to study the possibility of different forms of communication.

There may also be some type of cult influence involved. I was previously a member of a cult in Soldotna, Alaska known as the Apostolic Assembly of Jesus Christ (http://www.bodyofjesus.org/).

Again, I am more than willing to share my personal experiences with anyone willing to listen.

-- 
William Bahl