Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Stalked by my boyfriend's ex

Well technically he's just my ex, and we are trying to get back together, but it would have been too confusing to say that in the title. She's got a bunch of morons backing her up, because they "owe" her, and they all think she isn't breaking the law. She may be a cop, but that's no garuntee she will get away with it, although obviously she thinks she will. I say that because she said in her email that supposedly I don't know when I will be able to convict her, and she'll be long gone by then anways.

So I don't know if she is really that dumb, or is just playing it. If she isn't, she's certainly dumb enough to think those things are going to keep her safe. Took me a long time to figure out exactly what was going on here, but there still may be other reasons certain people are helping her. And I keep learning, because I argue with her, although sometimes you never know if she's lying or not.

It's better than saying nothing, and it's hard for me to not do that, moreso than other people, so whatever. Nothing she does is going to keep us apart, or make him go back to her, although she thinks she'll somehow get me to give up on him, and "force" him to do what she wants. How retarded.

Now I'm going to find out how her pea sized brain ticks, and why she thinks she isn't breaking the law by following me all day, everyday, almost nonstop in her car (What a loser/lowlife, and I take the bus), calling me names online, following me to every site I go, etc, is not what the law defines as stalking/cyber stalking/harassment.

By all means it is.
Headstrong