cyberstalking ...

<<

gnomenomad

Post Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:34 pm

cyberstalking ...

hey -

if you believe you are being stalked via internet... you probably are. and i'm sure you're being hacked as well.

********IMPORTANT NOTE **********
(should you want to use your computer as evidence... do NOT do the following as i suggested... ) take your system off the net and turn it over to the authorities..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and with that being the case - you systems are not working as they should for one reason or another..missing files..cd rom drive opening and closing by itself... anything strange or odd that didn't do that before... you've been hacked... they left 'their mark'... like spray paint, or a slashed tire.

what you need to do is remove your system from the net. reformat it. and restore. if you yourself don't know how to do this... call tech support and tell them you think you've been hacked and suspect there is a backdoor on your system. they should give you instructions how to do this. WRITE THEM DOWN, and save them... you never know.

before you restore - back up neccessary files and save them.

after you restore - reinstall windows and everything else you want or need.

i would suggest to remove yourself from the net - at least from your home.

you can go to your local library - and let the library pay for the net fees and have the hassle of fixing the 'problems'. yes it may be inconvienent at times... but its STRESS free. and that is what we want - RIGHT???

i learned all this... thinking they would leave. hackers/stalkers/phreaks/crackers are vultures... vampires... they use and ABUSE.

good luck. i hope no one has to do any of this. its alot of time and hassle. i think hackers get their jollies off . stupid is more like it. immature......very immature. :shock:
<<

gnomenomad

Post Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 am

one more note on this subject - be aware anything that is connected - they can break into - ANYTHING.... think about it. they break into more than one person can even imagine.

cell phones, regular phones, DMV, medical, credit cards, banks - everything including cable.

and cell phones can be used as GPS and receiver -

so if you don't know why they know so much about you - there is your answer... they found some why to locate you and track your everymove.

yes, i know this all sounds bizarre, and some may even call psycho :shock: - i had weird things happen to me, needed to investigate for myself if it is possible - and i've found that it is.

i guess anything can be abused no matter what it is.
<<

gnomenomad

Post Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:10 am

had to post this link:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/art ... 825910.cms

(article title : " Your webcam's spying on you")

it's connected. also be aware your microphone can act as a reciever as well.... connected, connected ... CONNECTED.

yeah - maybe paranoid - with every right!!!

this proves my point.
<<

gnomenomad

Post Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:41 pm

<<

rainmaker

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:51 am

<<

rainmaker

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:59 am

<<

rainmaker

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:02 am

Cable Channel in NC Hacked!
and this:

http://www.g33kspeak.com/forums/showthr ... 4#post2984

read this on this page....

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A cable news channel in Raleigh, North Carolina shut down a Web application designed to allow local schools and businesses to report weather-related closures last week, after a handful of puckish university students discovered they could use it to add textual graffiti to the station's newscast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<<

rainmaker

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:04 am

so it is very possible!

Return to Cyberstalking - Archive